Friday, February 2, 2007

And so we return to the real world . . .

Hi, friends.

I'm sure the NCCAT folks will be putting together something official for us to use as a means of keeping up with each other. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to find a way to connect us all through a blog. (Teachers in my county use this with blog-hosting site to communicate with students, so I thought it would work for us as well.) Some of you asked me if I could do some kind of NASCAR updates and I thought this might be a good place to post that information. This would also allow others in our group to contribute when they have news as well. Not to be redundant, but . . . This week was awesome and all of you are indeed VITs (very important teachers)!

Take care and God bless.

2 comments:

iluvpe4me said...

To be trained by "The Teachers of Nascar", I now feel apart of the crowd. I still have no idea who is who, but I sure like their outfits!Thanks for the education....what a deal for a week. Best wishes for a great season. joan

CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

There are so many annoying things in the Taps UK, do not let the Bathtub Taps to chaos! Smoothly with the leader, often people do not feel it's there, but mainly with its spool, Pull Out Kitchen Taps, switch the way.